AsiaCorp wish you a
GOSH COPENHAGEN ENTERING THE INDIAN MARKET
Founded in 1945 as a pharmaceutical company, GOSH COPENHAGEN quickly moved into the cosmetics industry. It is a young and innovative cosmetics, bath & body and fragrance company based in Denmark, where all products are also produced. GOSH COPENHAGEN products are currently sold in more than 80 countries throughout the world.
GOSH COPENHAGEN offers a wide selection of products in different categories: Cosmetics, Fragrances, Hair Care, Face Care, Body Care and Pharmaceuticals.
WE OFFER A COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SELL YOUR FOOD & BEVERAGE PRODUCTS IN JAPAN – THE WORLD’S 3RD LARGEST ECONOMY
AsiaCorp, endorsed by Danish Food and Drink Federation, can now offer you a very cost effective way of testing the market potential of your products in Japan in March 2017, where the FOODEX exhibition takes place in Tokyo.
We are providing the following services to you:
- Present your brand and products to key purchasing managers from the largest Japanese Supermarket chains through a combination of meetings in Tokyo and correspondence with these.
- Present your brand and products to senior management at key distributors for imported food & beverage products, through a combination of meetings in Tokyo and correspondence with these.
- Provide you with on-ground competitor pricing analysis from major stores in Japan in order for you to decide on your RRP (Recommended Retail Price)
- Provide you with the latest updated market analysis about grocery retailers in Japan.
Participation price: DKK 9.500 (ex. VAT)
Deadline for registration – 31.01.2017
Contact us through info@AsiaCorp.eu for further information
We can assist you in:
- Follow up with the interested retailers and distributors
- Assisting you in choosing which partner to go with
- Provide you with contract template for distributor contract in Japan
- Assist you regarding local labeling requirements
- Assist you regarding various import regulations and requirements for the Japanese market
- Market research through Euromonitor and other premium sources
- Translating your material into Japanese
NB: Fees for these services are not included in the 9.500 DKK.
CUDDLEDRY STEPPING INTO SCANDINAVIA
Cuddledry has chosen AsiaCorp as their exclusive agent for the Scandinavian markets.
The UK based Cuddledry is offering a unique high award winning product range. A beautiful range of swim towels, children’s dress-up towels, clever ponchos and robes have joined the original Cuddledry baby apron towel. There is also a great selection of accessories, from natural sponges and 100% natural rubber ducks to the award winning Cuddletwist bamboo hair towel. Everything you need to help you create a magical bath time, every time.
The Cuddledry baby apron towel attaches around your neck like an apron, so both hands are free. Lifting baby up out of the bath is easy and safe, and you cuddle and dry your baby in your arms naturally, strengthening the bond between you. The cosy hood goes over their head to keep them warm and calm. You don’t have to think about holding a towel at all.
PROMOTING YOUR FOOD & BEVERAGE BRAND IN SHANGHAI – MAY 2017
AsiaCorp will once again, be represented at SIAL China, which is Asia’s largest food and beverage exhibition. Major market players from retail, hotel/restaurant/catering (HoReCa), food service, the import/export trade and manufacturing are coming to this show, therefore it could be valuable for any food & beverage brand to attend this exhibition.
We offer a cost effective way to present your food & beverage products to potential clients in China.
Contact us through info@AsiaCorp.eu for further information.
FOLLOW OUR INDUSTRY NEWS ON THE ASIACORP WEBSITE:
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!